The junior year composition teachers have
agreed on the following requirements for the research paper:
Two weeks after the semester starts, all paper
topics are final.
The final paper will be at least 7 typed pages .
MLA format will be followed.
be penalized with a grade of zero on
the final paper.
The thesis statement of your paper must be
in your introduction.
There is a minimum of six sources:
at least one print medium
at least one non-print medium
FOR RESEARCH PAPER FINAL
Cecilia H. C. Liu
your paper carefully according to the following items.
More than five grammatical mistakes or documentation errors found in your
paper will make your grade drop below 75 automatically.
1) Are there enough sources (minimum of six)?
2) Are the internal citations done correctly?
3) Is the "Works Cited" page done correctly?
4) Is there some sort of an introduction
to smooth me into the paper? Do I
have a thesis statement?
5) Is there some sort of a conclusion
that gracefully eases me out of the paper?
6) Are there transitions between the different
points in the paper, or does
it jump all over the place?
7) Is the material presented in an orderly
manner without undue repetition?
8) Are the quotes truly quoted without
any accidental plagiarism?
9) Can the writing be followed, or is
everything all over the place?
10) Are the grammar, spelling, and punctuation