Guidelines for Excel Assignment
• Deadline: Section A: May 28, 2010; Section B and C: June 2nd, 2010
• Email your file to our class Gmail account
– please name them as "section_number_name_type" with underlines between each word.
• Give me printouts (leave them in my mailbox) if you want feedback in writing.
• Late assignments are penalized 10 points for each day late.
|list 10 name, 5 criteria min. score||10|
|percentage for each criterion||5|
|函數 functions (sum [for the total scores], average [of each subject])||10|
|average score (using formula) of each student||10|
|grade conversion to letters (use a formula)||15|
|rank by sorting (need to apply a formula, not manually)||10|
Chart 1: Bar graph
compare grades of 3-5 students with a bar graph
nnKey in their grades for 3-5 subjects n
(e.g., Compare the grades of Chinese, English, Math, Art, Geography subjects of Student A, B, and C)
Chart 2: Pie Chart
Display % of the different grades with a Pie Chart
(i.e., % of people who got 甲,乙,丙,丁, etc.)