- Introduces the main components
of literary text (theme and technique, genre and historical
context) so that it can be understood, appreciated and analyzed by
- Stimulates discussions of the relationships between
English texts and Taiwanese/contemporary culture
so that students can better understand the texts, their society
as well as themselves.
- Builds up a collection of texts--with supportive
mateirals such as leading questions, authors' photos, related art
works, and related websites--for local courses such as Introduction
to English Literature and Guided Reading.
- Creates more specialized online
research/teaching areas on ekphrastic poetry( 讀畫詩),
Poetry of the Blues, Canadian film and literature, Medieval liteature,
World literatures in English, etc.
- Offers relevant links and academic papers in the
areas of English Literatures for further studies and research.
Im4age Sources: (from top to bottom)
1. My Gems, 1988, W. M. Harnett
2. The Artist's Son, Jean, drawing, 1901, A. Renoir
3. Madonna and child with Saints, c. 1518, R. Fiorentino
4. Senecio, 1922 P. Klee
|請設定800 x 600解析度，32768色，使用Netscape 3.0以上版本獲得最佳效果。
Please set 800 x 600 resolution, 32768 color depth, and Netscape 3.0 &
above for best results.
Homepage Design 版面設計︰多媒體視教中心朱孝龍與劉紀雯
Databank Construction 資料庫建構︰The English teachers,
Copyright 版權所有︰輔大英文系English Department, Fu Jen University
歡迎批評指教, Questions, Comments or Contributions, please