We choose the following four poems, "Anecdote of the Jar," "Ozymandias," "Ode on Grecian Urn," and "Musee des Beaux Arts," to discuss these issues. We first identify each poem's points of view about these three items. Then, we combine and compare with them to find the final answer that which is the most valuable of all.
- What is the relationship among human, art, and nature?
- Which statue is higher?
- Is human, the designer of art, better than art itself?
- Then, how about the creator of every lives, nature?
- Does creation mean everything?
- If today art doesn't exist, how can human's passions, feeling, emotion, and so on be presented?
- What is more, nature may be still wild without the glory of art. Therefore, what is the most important of all?
|Ode on a Grecian Urn (Monica Huang & Stephanie Tang)|
|Musee des Beaux Arts ( Monica Huang & Stephanie Tang)|
|Ozymandias (Mia Chang)|
|Anecdote of the Jar (Trista Wu)|
(Homepage Design: Trista Wu, Monica Huang & Mia Chang)